Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas

For Christmas santa was more than good to me. New waders, boots, and sunglasses are amazing presents. Without being able to fish during the week, this new gear is just sitting in my room, waiting for the chance to be used. Right before I left for school I did have a couple opportunities to try it out and they are all amazing. So heres the review of it all:

Waders:
      -its simple, Simms G4 waders are the best. They are the most comfortable, durable, and are nice and warm in cold water. I haven't found a single thing wrong with them and I doubt I will.

Boots:

     -The G4 wading boots are in my opinion also the best there is. Super sturdy and durable, comfortable to walk in, and I haven't slipped yet.

Sunglasses:
      -Not really a Christmas present because I saved up for them for a while, but the costa del mar Stringer sunglasses are sweet. Much more visibility in the water with these, very durable, and they look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment