Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Streamer Highlights

So after talking to my good friend Jeremy Jones out in Utah, and having him remind me about a streamer I gave him, I had to laugh because looking back on it, as a tyer I sucked when I tied that, but as all fly tyers do, I thought it was beautiful and there wasn't another fly that looked as good. Its been some time since that day and wow, that fly was terrible so because of inspiration from that original blue head streamer, here is a highlight reel of some of the best streamers that I've been tying since the day where the fat blue head and a few strands of ostrich earl was a streamer. Enjoy and tight lines.

Not a great picture but you've got love the rubber worm tail! 









Sorry about the direction of the picture, for some reason my computer wouldn't rotate it


These are just some highlights. All of them except the pink rubber worm streamer, big musky fly, crayfish, and the red and black streamers at the end are on my blog with directions on how to tie. I'll get the other pattern directions up sometime soon. Just look through the posts. In order from top to bottom these patterns are titled on my blog: Steelhead Streamer, SW baitfish, and wool head sculpin.

No comments:

Post a Comment