Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fly Fishermen Fight Cancer

I want to apologize to all my readers for the lack of posts in the past two weeks, I have been very busy tying and setting up a fundraiser. That is what that post is for; to introduce the start of a new project I have been working on. Fly Fishermen Fight Cancer is an idea that came this summer with the help of friends and family. This summer while in the back country of the wind river mountain range in Wyoming, I had a realization that I have been blessed by having the opportunity to enjoy a healthy life and all of the benefits that come from it, and I wanted to help those who have suffered, so I came up with the idea of Fly Fishermen Fight Cancer. I have friends that cycle to raise funds for LLS (Leukemia Lymphoma Society), and I wanted to do the same, but I don't cycle as a sport so I decided that I could help through my passion.

Now the same flies you see on this blog, and more that aren't posted yet, are available to purchase with all the proceeds going to fight cancer. Check it out and help support the Leukemia Lymphoma Society!

http://flyfishermenfight.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment